Birthdays and Camera Ninjas.



A few test pics!



My nana in the kitchen, oh bless.



I GOT A NEW CAMERA and I probably won't shut up about it for the next few months.
It's a beautiful Canon 7D which also takes HD video. *faints*
Wayne secretly organised for my family and his family to pitch in for my birthday to help us pay for it. I am absolutely so grateful for the great family I have.

This is something I've wanted for a very long time but with buying a new car and saving up for a wedding it has been at the bottom of the list.

I really enjoy photography especially when it comes to fashion and weddings so in the next few months I have a few personal projects which my lovely friends will help me out with. I want to put a folio together, and honestly it just seems like a side hobby but I'm open to where ever it takes me.

Right now I'm trying to experiment with different styles. I'd like to create a vintage feel to the photos without having to use photoshop. I don't want my photos to look exceptionally perfect, not fun for me!

So keep a look out for my projects this year. I guess it's also pretty helpful that I have 5 weddings to go to, so I'll be a 'camera ninja' as Wayne would call me. Sometimes he can't even find me when we go to weddings because I'm 'hiding' and clicking away, I just can't help myself.



xx
Farrah

6 comments:

  1. Great shots Farrah!

    Love that shot of your Nana :)

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Camera!
    I can't wait to see more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shot of your nana is just beautiful!! And I love the guitar shots too - how exciting, getting a new camera is always fun. Can't wait to see more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovelies, I haven't stopped clicking yet. Wayne is feeling like I'm spending way more time with the camera than him hehe.

    My Nana in the kitchen, it's so her. I love it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh congratulations Farrah! I have a 7D too and I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh fun, and happy birthday! That camera looks like a doozie, look forward to seeing more experimental shots.

    ReplyDelete