Sorry! we haven't been around

I promise I'll do a proper update this weekend.

But it has been one of those weeks, lots of drama, lots of crying...you know... it's a classic tale of Wayne and Farrah versus the world. Thank God we have each other!

I learnt something out of it though...

No one is perfect, we are human, we make mistakes it's as simple as that. But it's hard for people to understand that, forgiveness is not easy.

I'm glad Wayne and I have each other and we can support each other through this. Love him to bits.

Looking forward to catch up with your blogs y'all.

xx
Farrah

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you can recover from your bad week this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out of the mix for a couple of weeks also looking forward to reading about your adventures. Hope everything is happy for you both again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you'd gotten to, hadn't seen a post for a while. Hope stuff gets better for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope everything is alright, you have very cryptic! xx

    ReplyDelete