Brother's Wedding




Yes. I know. We haven't posted in ages! We have been in Tamworth for a funeral last week and 2 weeks before was my brother's Henna and Wedding so we have been busy flat out.

In fact, I think in the next couple of months we will be even busier, with more weddings to attend, one in Wagga and another one in Gympie. Of course we can't forget the house, we are hoping for 1 month till completion so that means, packing, unpacking and being totally disoriented for a while.

I thought I would share a few photos from my brothers wedding. It was quite lovely and he looked handsome as ever (picture a guy who never shaves and is always wearing tshirts and jeans) haha! I couldn't recognise him.













"WE ARE MARRIED!"

The theme was fairytale and lots of pink!



Pretty Chapel

sin, a hopeful photographer hehe



Looking forward to catching up with all the blogs, I feel terribly behind but promise to try and keep up.

x

Farrah

4 comments:

  1. I missed you!
    Glad your brother's wedding turned out so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking back every few days, waiting for an update - I was starting to get worried!! Glad that you've just been busy and that nothing is wrong - you took some beautiful photos at your brothers wedding, it looks fantastic. I especially like the carriage favour boxes, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wedding! And those Cinderella coach bonbonierre boxes are so cute. I have some-as props! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you have updated!
    The location of the wedding is really stunning, I love the chapel and the picture looking over the lake. The two of you looked fab as well!

    ReplyDelete