Our Satay is better than yours


At least this is proof that we're not living on just pizza and that we're more than capable of cooking BUT it's not 100% guaranteed to taste as good as it looks! lol chicken satay was first on the menu.

10 days has already gone. Yesterday I was asked how long we've been married for and I said in an excited tone '10 days' the lady rolled her eyes as if to say 'oh you have got a long way to go'. Whatever. We are loving marriage life and leaving the rest in God's hands :P

Life is so much simpler when your man is domesticated. We've been splitting up chores, actually it has happened quite naturally. Wayne has been doing all the washing, can you believe he washed all the curtains? I can't imagine Dad doing that.
Dad is proud of his tea making skills and his trifle which by the way is fantastic, but that's about it.

Wayne has been helping with dishes and other cleaning as well. I'm sure all you ladies out there are thinking he's just doing this because it's the start of our marriage. I don't know I think he will continue to be this way. He has been living on his own for a while so he's quite used to it.

As for me, I've just been sitting around watching TV and letting him do all the work hahaha I wish! I've been cooking, cleaning and decorating (because that's highly important).

There is much to be done this week and we may have a sneak peak professional shot of our wedding. So exciting!

x
Farrah

2 comments:

  1. Wayne sounds like a keeper, that's for sure! Housework can be overwhelming. I'm too soft on hubby, I should have set a roster or something from the start!

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely, I would have been completely overwhelmed if it was all on my own + full time job. It should be a team effort, so I'm cheering on for Mr. R!

    ReplyDelete