2009 - A year in review




One hour till midnight!!! Happy New Year everyone, we hope you have a blessed year with so many adventures to come in 2010.
We are chillaxing with the family, you can tell by the photos that we are half asleep.

Two thousand and nine has been a huge year for the both of us, apart from the obvious that we both got married plenty has happened. Here's a list of achievements/goals, good things as well as the sad and milestones which have happened this year:

Farrah:

- Officially no longer a graduate
- Became responsible with my money and saved consistently.
- Planned a wedding and got married
- Bought land and started building a house
- Met my fav aunty again after 10 years.
- Have made lovely new friends but sadly lost some.
- Started using Twitter and became addicted
- Phillip Island road trip with the girlies
- I think I've read over 40 books so far this year.
- Started to wear red lipstick
- Started gym first time since highschool.
- I lost 10KG's and feel so much healthier.
- I gave away half of my clothes but still I can't find any room in my wardrobe
- Discovered the awesomeness of Thai food and Dumplings
- I didn't get sucked into Apple products trend i-what?
- Started Bible Study Fellowship at Camberwell - best ever!
- Moved houses.
- Learnt how to make chocolate truffles
- Got introduced to Stargate and became a huge sci fi fan
- Henry Roth gave me free bridesmaids dresses!
- Cape Patterson road trip
- Began my life with the most amazing man ever.



Wayne:

This year sees the culmination of 4 years of patience and
hard work paying off, it hasn't been easy but I have had so much
support from family, friends and most importantly God.

- Got Married to the amazing Farrah (Thought I would mention it again)
- Graduated from RMIT with Distinction!
- Finished up working at Big W forever....
- Scored a 2 year graduate position doing programming
- Bought Land
- Building a house
- Moved house again (since leaving home in 2004 I have moved house on average once a year)
- Watched All of Star Trek Next Generation, Enterprise half way through Deepspace 9 and Voyager.
- Attended 2 Funerals (Sad Face)
- Discovered Spicy food and we can never be friends
- Had a camera shoved down my throat and up my bum...
- Made friends with the Pizza guy!
- Surprised Iraqi's with my limited Arabic
- Made friends who also love Starwars
- Met some new musos to Jam with

Looking forward to 2010!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you both!

    By the way Wayne, your Iraqi is awesome! Hah. Even the accent is spot on. That's a great 2009 achievement :P

    Fizzie La la, I will never forget out Philip Island trip. That was so fun!

    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE MASSIVE STARWARS and comics geeks! trevs room is full of transformer toys and figures NOT KIDDING! - FANBOYS!!

    Happy new year to you both too, still love reading the blog

    ReplyDelete