Boxing Day



Chaos in Chadstone shopping centre! can't believe we actually managed to find a parking space...after 20 mins. Bought 2 dresses from Karen Walker's label Hi There, very different from what I normally wear especially the pink dress. I hardly wear pink. Wayne was fun to shop with but he got hungry straight away! men need their food. Again the hunt for a table to sit and eat was so bad, it's like you had to stand over people's tables and wait for them to finish and as soon as they stand up everyone bolts to the chairs.......THIS IS MINE!

After we finally ate, Wayne got trousers for work and we bought some cute table mats for our new dining room table then we went home. It's too hard to shop when there are a million people everywhere. It just gives you the biggest head ache.

Now we're back at my parents, and we are being fed again...more food and more food.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress F! Which shop was it in?

    Also, that meal sounds perfect for Wayne's Uncle. I used to get excited grocery shopping with hubby but now I like to go alone as he buys too much crap! Random stuff like containers, batteries, boxes and boxes of ice cream :)

    I have lived out of home a long time now and I still get really nervous cooking for guests, so we usually do a BBQ as Hubby cooks it and you can't go wrong..lol. Lately I have been making quiche or mini quiches which is great and can be made the day before x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey R! The dress is from myer :) they had a sale buy 2 dresses for $100, bargain :)

    It's so true, can't go wrong with a BBQ and we didn't wanna stuff it up lol.

    You're right, I think I like shopping on my own. I'm sure Wayne is the same. But it was still fun for our first time.

    Making quiche actually is a good idea, or even sheppard pie. I need a meal planner I think.

    xx

    ReplyDelete