Ruffffles and our favourite girl



This morning I realised that we have pillows with ruffles, and somehow Wayne is OK with that? hahaaa oh dear.


Wayne has been working late every night which means I've had to find things to do. It's quite sad that so early in our marriage and we're hardly spending anytime together. But soon we will have same schedules when he starts his new job.

So the other day I hung out with my favourite girl (she was our flower girl) Mariam. The cutest thing alive! she is really close to Wayne and has repeatedly said that she would marry him so I guess I better watch out.
We were at the shopping centre and she wanted a new umbrella, her mum bought her one and you know when you have something new you just want to use it right then and there? well that's exactly what she did. Walking around with an umbrella inside a shopping centre, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment