Pacific Fair shopping and fine dining






Farrah and I decided we would check out the local shopping centre today otherwise known as Pacific Fair. Being from Melbourne the unoffical shopping capital of Australia we weren't expecting much but Farrah did manage to buy a few outfits at really good prices. She did discover a little shop where she bought a really nice dress and it's polkadots, no surprises there. We got talking to the sales assistant and she said that the franchise is opening in Melbourne by the end of the year, so Farrah will really like that!

So Farrah made a good haul on the shopping unfortunatly I didn't do so well I looked in every book store while we were there for the book "Wheel of Time; Eye of the world (Book 1)" but alas I didn't find it... My Brother Paul and best mate Mitch Bates have been telling me I should read this series for a long time.Then we came back and relaxed by the pool before we went to dinner.

At night we went out to try some Gold Coast fine dining and Farrah got to try out one of her new outfits, which she looked absolutely geourgous in see the photos if you think I'm biase. We can't remember the name but it was in a place called the circle in a fairly new area of the CDB. We started off the night with Farrah's all time favourite entre; Bruchetta, we always like to try the Bruchetta every where we go, we weren't disappointed what so ever the bread was soft and the topping delicious. I orderd the lamb strap and Farrah ordered the Chicken, she wasn't so impressed with hers but I have to say that this was pretty close to one of the nicest meals I've ever had. The lamb was cooked perfectly and sauce was incredible as was the veggies. I would recommend the resturant but I seriously can't remember the name of the joint... sorry.


Wayne and Farrah

3 comments: