Back to Reality




So back to reality...I (Wayne) had alot to do today so that I can start my new job, driving to uni to get my transcript to prove that I finished my degree, things like that. It was nice when it was all over it's amazing how many things build up when you take a holiday. It has been the first holiday I had since the one my family took just after my father passed away in 2003. It was really nice to take my first holiday since then because of a happy occasion! Though the holiday is over it's nice to be back in our humble home.
Our little unit still very much reminds us of our beautiful wedding day, a lot of the deco we used at the ceremony and reception is being used in our lounge, not sure if we'll keep it for long but it's still nice to have them around and as soon as we got home and saw them we thought, WE NEED TO SEE OUR PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOS...so we've contacted our photographer and hopefully he'll have them ready soon!!!


If you're interested, we've added very few photos taken by the company running these activities:

1. Swimming with Dolphins

2. Milford Sound overnight cruise (kayaking in the middle of no where)

No comments:

Post a Comment