Stargate and Starwars





After our big day of doing jobs yesterday Farrah and I decided we would take it easy. Intergrating ourselves back into society slowly. So we sat around and watched a lot of an awesome TV series called Stargate, yes it's true. I think we watched something like 12 episodes pretty nerdy of us. I think it's great that Farrah likes Stargate there are not many women who would sit down and watch SciFi with their husbands. I know mum was never too keen on watching SciFi with dad, though she did watch tons of Starwars when I was young, to the point that she had the script memorized.

I hope after reading this it won't mean you'll stop reading this blog haha.

3 comments:

  1. Farrah I'm your Stargate twin!! Its the best show! We have up to series 7 at home - once we watch that its 3 more series to go before I start buying the Atlantis series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay Esta that's awesome! lol Wayne bought me the whole box set for my birthday and we're upto season 7 as well. It's seriously the best show, but it's one of those shows you have to watch from the start to really get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!! Its definitely one of the nerdy things we do as a couple! That and Farscape, the A-Team, Starwars (of course!) hehehe

    ReplyDelete