Cupcakes & Dresses

Over the weekend, Wayne and I thought we deserved a night out so we decided to go out for dessert. This got me excited because I wanted to wear my new dress, which has *drum rolls please*............... shoulder pads! haven't decided if they suit me or not. I don't remember the shop name but I got the dress from Brunswick street, the day I visited Rose St Market. Currently I'm loving the combinations of red and blue. It's the colours we learnt to avoid when I studied web design back in high school, but in the fashion world these colours are gorgeous together.



Wayne made me pose. It's true. "Farrah put your hands on your hips".


It's great without heels too, fun in the park before going out.


Wayne still has this hat on....I think I may need to buy a new one for him

Being silly is our nature.



Okaaay, we are a bit mushy. We were enjoying a cup of
tea and a slice of cheesecake! yum



Speaking of Red and Blue, I had to sneak this picture in. First (yes first ever) batch of cupcakes I baked. They're 'red' velvet cupcakes in 'blue' polkadotted cupcake papers!

This weekend was all about red and blue. I had a blast making them with Nicole, even though it was a messy experience with the red food colouring. Practically the whole kitchen was red, I think Wayne would have freaked out if he saw what the kitchen looked like. To his surprise I cleaned up everything straight away lol. You see Wayne has threatened once that he would sneak in a picture in our blog if I leave the kitchen messy ever again. Whatever, I'm proud of my messy baking skills.


plenty of smiles and cuddles,
Farrah

5 comments:

  1. Yum, I loooove red velvet cupcakes, they're one of my favourites.

    I like your dress too, it really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I need to make red velvet cupcakes! For your first ever batch they look gorgeous. Very cute cupcake papers too.

    Oh and I love your dress! The shoulder pads suit you!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress and the shoulderpads actually suit it a lot! :) I love those cupcake liners too although I can see you did the smart thing and baked them in another case :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress & love the blog btw!
    Xx.

    ReplyDelete