Easter time!



We had a great time at Easter, celebrating that Christ is risen. Wayne and I went to church early morning and got to catch up with our church friends. We then got ourselves prepared for a lovely luncheon feast in my family home.


My little cousin was there, and Wayne was so persistent on doing a scavenger hunt for her with easter eggs. So that's exactly what we did! and she loved it. When she found all the eggs she came up to me and said 'QUICK we need to find more eggs' and I said 'I think we found all of them already' and she replied back with a sad face 'but we didn't find the pink egg'. So cute! she loves pink and silly us forgot to hide a pink egg for her.


I love family time, I can't wait to share memories like this with my cousin when she grows up.


We stuffed our faces with chocolate like we've never seen chocolate before. I'm sure most of you did the same. I hope you did? that way I don't have to feel so guilty about it.


Easter was the last straw for us to go absolutely nuts with food. We ate and ate and ate and then we simply just couldn't eat anymore and when we went back to work on Tuesday, it was impossible to think about food and not feel sick.


Right now we are being healthy! no more junk food for a long time. Until Wayne and I both get back to a healthy range weight. We kinda went loose after the wedding but now it's important to focus on being healthy. We need support! so please, as much as we'd like to go out and have dinner with you at KFC or Pizza Hut...it's going to have to be a no.


However we're cool with salad dates!

Hello! & happpppy eastterrrr
Look! I found an easter egg!
Spot the cadbury egg
Hey Farrah, look at all the eggs I found :)
Muuuuum look at all the eggs I got

Wayne, we need to go find some more. There aren't any pink ones!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun Easter. Thanks for your lovely long comment!

    ReplyDelete