Only fools can bowl

I'm surprised they had bowling shoes to fit Wayne's feet

Robyn's birthday happens to fall on April Fool's Day and we were invited to play bowling. The last few times Wayne and I did bowling I was particularly lucky to win, it's all about luck because I seriously suck at bowling. So he decided it would be a good idea to tell the whole world, 'FARRAH WILL WIN'....and completely jinxed me so I didn't win this time at all. In fact I came last.

Nevertheless, we still had a fabulous night and Wayne was on a major hyper mood. He was pulling a few stunts here and there. For example, he would dance whilst bowling? only Wayne can pull off such a thing.

After we played 2 games, we decided to go out for a drink at the Coffee Club. Wayne and I always get the same thing when we go to the coffee club, it's not actually coffee because neither of us drink it but it's Iced Chocolate :) no wonder why we've been gaining weight hah!

Happy Birthday to Robyn xx



Hello there! the happy couple :)

Robyn & Dave - ready to compete.


Nicole and I - She kicked my butt.


Strike number 2 for Nicole


Wayne expresses his anger towards his bowling skills.

Don't fall over!


The birthday girl



The famous iced chocolate..nom nom

1 comment: