Dumplings

Filling up my time while Wayne is away has continued on. Kate stayed over last night and we had a lovely catch up. Kate and I have known eachother for a couple of years, we met at church when she was visiting for the first time and I was the first to chat with her. Now she's a regular attender and a Youth leader which is awesome and an amazing blessing. So nice to see her grow and to see her spiritual journey flourish.

To summarise- we spent the night talking, watching John Travolta, making smoothies and more talking...and talking :) I love talking :P AND I learnt much about Lily, Kate's kitten, isn't she adorable???? Aw look at those innocent eyes.

Here's our smoothie in the making process:

Today I wanted to take Kate to have some dumplings at Shanghai Village which is usually the place I go to for work lunches. We had fried vegetarian dumplings and steamed beef dumplings and some noodles, so yummy! I hope I made Kate addicted to them.





So much fun hanging out with kate the last 2 days =)

Tonight Wayne comes back and tomorrow we are picking up our professional wedding photos!!! so excited.

x

Farrah





2 comments:

  1. I want to keep Lily! She's so cute.

    xx Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry shes mine :P
    You can borrow her though lol

    ReplyDelete