Working Class Man






So I've finally started my job! Last week they flew me up to Brisbane HQ with other grads from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for induction. It was great to get to know the other grads and learn more about the company.

This job is a real blessing, the place is so great to work for so the people are great I realy couldn't ask for a better place to start my career.

While I was in Brisbane I missed Farrah alot it was really the first time that we have been apart since we got married. I don't think I would like travel all the time as I would miss her too much, infact one of the many reasons I went away from music as a career is the amount of travelling involved and the hours you have to work.

Looking forward to tell you guys more about my work adventures.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment