low key V-day




Sunday morning I saw Wayne sneak out of bed, run to the garage where he was hiding these gorgeous flowers, come back and say SURPRISE FARRAH. Sorry, not the clearest photo!

Aww I was mushed and to top it off he cooked me a hearty brekky (my favourite). We didn't have anything planned during the day because we already had lunch at the Stones the day before so we actually hung out with my dad. He came over for lunch and we went and took him to see our house, he was excited for us.


Later in the evening we went to see the movie Invictus in Gold class and we had a fabulous time. We've never been to Gold class, so it was an interesting experience. The seats are so comfy, you can lie down and order hot food or any drink you want.



Wayne's excited face.


Ah, chillaaaax.
Waynie & Rahrah

No comments:

Post a Comment