Fiiine I'll get an iPhone


OK so I thought I really needed an upgrade, but it was hard to let go of my Nokia. I've been using Nokia since grade 6, different phones of course but it's going to be weird using another brand.
So far the iPhone has been fun to use, I had to invest in one because apps are so handy and most companies are tailoring their apps to iPhone. Poor Wayne is stuck with Samsung Omnia which he recently bought just before our honeymoon but all the exciting gadgets attached to it aren't working so it was kinda pointless for him to buy it in the first place.
Now that I have an iPhone. everything I buy has to be apple-related. I was a bit disappointed when I tried to make one of my songs into a ringtone and it came up with an alert along the lines of 'You must have purchased this song from iTunes in order to make it a ringtone'...what's up with that?
hello iPhone, hello digital world. Suddenly I don't feel so behind anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment