Queen Victoria Market - at night!

Queen Vic Market is great, lots of food, lots of little shops but the best part is that during the summer it opens at nights every Wednesday.

I remember a while ago one of my friends from high school took me there with her family, and yesterday I had a free night because Wayne was hanging out with the boys. So I decided to go again with my gorgeous friend Kate.

To wrap it up, there's PLENTY of international food from greek to african to spanish to middle eastern to asian to indian...it's the most amazing thing ever. I wish I could stay there all night to try all the food. There's also local artists and designers that showcase their work, musicians, and a whole lot of good atmosphere. I couldn't believe the amount of people were there, even though there was a huge talk up of a big storm coming but nothing happened so I'm glad we went.


So many people, so much food.



Greek food! yum

Shopping time!




Cute scrabble piece turned into a pin.


So many retro tshirts. Bought one for Wayne (see below)








Cutest shop, they sell tutu's and ballerina dresses



A few clips for the hair (of course polka dots) and 2 rings, the owl and the babushka doll pattern.


Cutest headband ever!


Tshirt for Wayne - Star Wars =P


African band I think, they were great.

Farrah xo

2 comments: