Roadtrip begins..

Beautiful Rhyll




Talking on the hello phone. So cute!

Friday night Wayne had a date with his xbox and guitar while I drove out to Phillip Island for a hens. Wayne didn't end up having dinner, this is what gaming does to you!! He was so into it.

My drive was accompanied by a friend which made the whole trip go by so quickly. We arrived in Rhyll at 7:30pm, but the bride to be didn't show up till 9pm so we had plenty of time to kill. We went to the beach and of course bought fish and chips (minus the fish haha) and enjoyed the beautiful sunset.

We were so tired that when the bride to be arrived we were ready for bed.........but that didn't happen for a while. Instead I got to help her sister in law feeding her little baby girl with a bottle, it was such awesome thing to do. Great practice of what is yet to come. ;) I also played with the her other daughter, who is nearly 2 years old, she was so cute playing with my iPhone flicking through my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment