BSF is back!

Last year I became involved in one of the most rewarding bible studies. It's called Bible Study Fellowship, it's a world-wide organisation that has been around for a while.

It has been such a spiritual uplift for me to be able to focus on the word of God. The journey has been great and of course it will continue.

BSF is structured and organised and that's what I like about it, it's also non denominational.
The main points are layed out and I suppose we are given the chance to explore further.


There are both young men and women and normally the singles are separatd from the married couples but now they are merged. Pretty exciting! because I've made lovely friends in the singles group and I didn't want to part ways with them going to the married group.

Every year is a different study, it's actually a cycle of 8 years. So if you've been going to BSF for 8 years then you've most likely finished all their studies. Last year we did the life of moses which was amazing and this year we are doing the Gospel of John, which I find the most facinating of all gospels I'm really looking forward to it.

We get given notes and of course questions that we must answer then once a week you have a discussion group to go over questions and a lecture to tie it all up. Once a month we have 'fellowship' which is like a social event, we catch up and talk about what we've been learning, the challenges and other things.

I love the friendships I've made, the girls in my group are fabulous and my previous team leaders have been amazing. I was so close to quitting during our wedding planning because I was so stressed but I didn't because the support I received from BSF was tremendous and I'm ever so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment