Cupcake Love









Wayne and I can't have lunch together because it's just way too far, but maybe it's a good thing? We've been so busy the last 2 years that our social life with others has gone down the hill.


We take this opportunity to hang out with friends. Wayne has been lunching with the grads and I've been spending time with my girls. I took Kate to explore bits of Melbourne, last time we had dumplings (first time for her)... Yesterday we went to a cute lane called Block place it's a lane with a few cafe's and restaurants, we ate the cafe cortile. It was yummy and quick service too.

The tables are squished so if you don't mind people listening to your conversations then I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience.


Oh and...Kate gave me a cupcake and it was worth posting pictures of because it's Red Velvet cupcake, only the best cupcake ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment