Thank you



I spent most of Saturday writing the Thank You cards to all our wedding guests. It was lots of fun writing little personal notes to everyone. It certainly makes it a lot more special when it's personalised.
We are so very blessed by the generous gifts we have been given from friends and family. It's amazing how much support we have. We hope we can be the same for each and every one of them.

And since we are on the subject of being grateful. This week I have received some bad news all around, from people who are seriously ill and some who won't live for long which has made me realise something. I've been in a really complaining mood in the last 2 weeks, my headache and teeth may have had something to do with it but not an excuse. My issues are no where near as what some of these people are going through, but it's so easy to be carried away and instead be grateful for what I have.




So Thank You God for the following:

- Food

- Clothes & plenty of shoes :P

- Home

- Clean water

- Work

- My family & friends

- Health

- Best husband in the world

- A working car

- My skills

- My experiences in life

- Travels

- The ability to have an education

- Speaking 2 languages + semi 3rd

- My phone which I probably rely on way too much

- Conveniently living right near the station and the shopping centre (possibly a bad thing)

- Microwave Popcorn - it's genious

- Television (only sometimes)

- Internet - because it's partially how I met Wayne & of course it's how I keep in touch with all of you BUT please control my online shopping habits.

- Ice cream (we didn't have a lot of it in Iraq so now I appreciate it more than ever)

- Being safe

- Simply that I am alive & that I can have the opportunity to be here.

and the list goes on....thank you & thank you & thank you
xo
Farrah

2 comments:

  1. Love you farroha and love your writing, dont know how you manage the words in a way so simple, organized. Iam very proud to have you and wish to spent more time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love you too aunty, can't wait to see you. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete