Kath and Matt's wedding

It's wedding season! and we were delighted to be invited to Kathryn and Matt's wedding.
Can't even describe the beauty of this wedding. It was so evident how much Matt and Kath loved each other and their faith in God shined through.
The ceremony involved 3 pastors that were apart of Kath and Matt's life in some form which I thought was so special, one blessed them, one lead the ceremony message and one married them.

I loved Katheryn's natural look, her dress was satin a-line, her hair was down and curled with a flower to the side which looked divine. The bridesmaids were wearing a short strapless deep purple dress.

After the ceremony we were in awe with all the home made sweets, from cupcakes to rum balls it was the nicest afternoon tea. Wayne and I didn't know anyone at the wedding so it was nice to walk around and talk to new people.

We headed off to the Yarra Valley at the Oakridge Winery for the reception.
As you know, I have a slight obsession with wedding planning so as soon as we arrived I straight away wanted to see the table settings. The tables were dressed up fabulously with tea lights and pearls, my kind of style for sure. The placecards were adorned with lace and I was happy to see they spelt our last name right! haha. Most importantly it wasn't crammed up at all, and there was plenty of room for dancing.

The food was...amazing. We were given the choice to pick between 3 mains. I'm not normally a fan of Gnocci but apparently the chef was well known for it and I gave it a go and I'm so glad I did, theflavours were scrumcious. I think I was near to tears when I heard the speeches, all around very mushy and lovey-dovey. Matt's grandfather wrote a letter to the couple too which was read out loud by Matt's uncle, so so special.

Congratulations to Kath and Matt!


Matt and his groomsmen praying outside before the ceremony

Wayne playing guitar in the ceremony.



Wayne going through music sheet one more time before the real thing!

Outfit for the day :) Diana Ferrari dress, betts shoes on sale $20! and peacock feather head band
from the lovely Etsy seller LovMely



Afternoon tea in the church hall.

I love Kath's natural look





Best Gnocci ever!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress Farrah! Do you know if DF still have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love it too!! I think this season they only have it in red, it's a bit of a bright shade of red though, worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete