For the cool lover...


It's technically not an obsession but I've been going to Nando's with my dear friend Steph for quite a while now. We spend every second week meeting up and eating Nandos because it's close to her work and it's her favourite. I always end up buying the wrap and I found it to be the most BORING wrap ever. I couldn't understand why people were so addicted to Nando's?? where's the flavour??

I'll tell you where the flavour is...it's not in the wrap or the burgers as I found out a few weeks ago. It's the flame-grilled chicken pieces. The quarter chicken is my new obsession.

Too bad Wayne and I have a strict budget at the moment.

I'm thinking of you Nandos quarter chicken.

3 comments:

  1. I am no fan of Nandos but Oportos is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Elise, I haven't tried Oportos even though we have one downstairs near work. I should give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had Nandos!
    Or Oportos actually...

    ReplyDelete