Birthday celebrations begin early


Wayne is testing out his new guitar pedal.

I want one!

Haha!

Cause he can!

His pedal collection


I can't believe I get to spend my husband's birthday for the first time as a married couple! It's exciting. I wanted him to have a perfect weekend, to do whatever he wanted.
It was his birthday on Sunday but we decided to celebrate his birthday early on Friday and we began hunting for some goodies!

Since Wayne has started playing in a band again, he thought it would be good to get a new guitar pedal which he was after for a long time. We found the best emo poster ever, it was stuck on their cash register (see pic above)

Of course when we went back home, he took out the pedal straight away and made some loud noises with his guitar. We ordered Pizza Hut (his favourite junk food) and spent the night stuffing our faces and chillaxing.

By the way, Pizza Hut's chicken wings are addictive!

xo

Wayne and Farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment