Rain drops keep falling on my head, just like the guy whos feet are too big for his bed...







I know this is so last Saturday, but there was a huge storm in Melbourne, fortunately we avoided the brunt of it. In fact the most inconvenience it caused me was that I couldn't finish mowing the lawn. I hired a lawn mower after doing the edges and as soon as I got home the water just fell like someone turned a huge tap on, no drizzle just "Big old fat rain" as Forest Gump would say...

Farrah and our friend Kate went to see an art exhibition (see previous post) and nearly got caught in the downpour but left just in time thankfully because it was crazy in the city, in fact my desk got drenched when the rain decided that it wasn't enough to be raining outside so it came on to where I like to do my work see the pics. So they moved me to a new desk, the third desk in month and a bit. Unfortunately not far enough away from the stinky carpet and the loud fans that are meant to be drying the floor.

On a serious note we are thankful to God that we weren't affected by the storms and all our prayers go out to all the people who were hit by the devastating rains.

Also my shoe size is 15 UK and often my feet don't fit in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment