Happy unbirthday to you!

Twenty Six years ago a child was born with silver hair who was cute, cuddly and careless, then puberty and a bunch of other stuff happened and now you have me the Big Friendly Giant who is also quite noisy. If you haven't caught on it's my birthday. The actual day was Sunday the 21st but Farrah made me start celebrating on Friday night (which you can read about here).

Farrah took me shopping for clothes, specifically an awesome winter jacket. We had lunch at Federation Square and had a good time chatting away, being excited celebrating our first birthday together as a married couple.
We came back home to celebrate my birthday with Farrah's family, as my family are in NSW. Farrah's Mum got me a strawberry cheesecake, I love cheesecakes! and we had dinner together made by Farrah's nana.

Really awesome goodies this year! Clothes, music cuff links, a sweeeet hat (that I can't seem to take off), vest, guitar peda, a wolf mask! and most importantly I got to hang out and spend quality time with my rad-tastic wife.


HI IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! and I get to wear a hat.

Wayne's mexican chicken burger


Notice the polkadots? another addition to the pile of polkadotted clothing items.

Chicken speghettini

Would you pay $1000 for this bright purple blazer? lol
because that's how much it is. It's the perfect Willy Wonka-wannabe outfit.


Happy Birthday to me!


Farrah's brother gave this mask to me.
Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment