I wouldn't follow these Dreams...




The brain is a funny organ, well mine is in particular. Lately I have been having bizarre dreams which I seem to remember quite vividly. Farrah on the other hand says she never remembers dreams in any kind of coherent detail. So for your reading pleasure I thought I would recount one I had the other night that was so strange...

Farrah and I were both at the Tamworth town hall going to see some kind of African Elvis impersonator I have no idea why, but he was strutting his stuff around the stage and all over the venue until my Mum turns up with a great deal of urgency to deliver a box to the Impersonator. The Impersonator opens the box to find some kind of wig fashioned in the typical unfashionable styles usually associated with male toupee.
The Impersonator continued to perform coming down into the audience to bust some more moves only who should show up but Farrah's brother who begins a dance off with the Impersonator. He begins to shimmy like there is no tomorrow, mocking Elvis with every move he makes. I was so amused by this I felt the urge to join in.

Suddenly the dream changes pace my brother and I are walking to some unknown destination and he's starting to walk very stiffly like he was doing the robot dance, I was trying to figure out what was going on then suddenly I had that horrible feeling in my stomach as I realised that my brother was actually a robot whom I had built many years ago when I was young and that for some reason I only just remembered the fact and had to break it to him. I was so worried about upsetting him and destroying his perception of reality, but I told him anyway believing that he had to know the truth. To my surprise he took the news well and he began to loosen up and stopped walking like a robot and everything was fine. ???

The end.

Surely someone must relate to me, I'm not the only one with crazy dreams am I?




Wayne.

2 comments:

  1. I must say that was brilliant!
    haha. i can usually remember mine too, although nothing is popping into my head from lately. ohwell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wayne needs to write down all his dreams and publish a book...what a random dream! and how come i'm not dancing around with elvis? I imagine I'd be doing something like that =P

    ReplyDelete