Home Sweet Home







It's been along time since I moved away from home, since then I have managed to live on average one house per year. It's a bitter sweet time for me with my new house being built and my family home being sold.
Mum has had the house in which we all grew up in on the market for a little while and it went to auction the other week but didn't sell. However, a few days ago she received an offer that was the right price and she has sold the house.

The house was a bit of a mess as Dad didn't finish the renovations before he passed away. So I've kinda always wanted Mum to move to somewhere that was a bit nicer, but at the same time not wanting her to leave the place where my siblings and I have so many memories of growing up.

Although the house was not the nicest house in the world it was the loving family that really made the house a home, something I hope to bring to the new house Farrah and I are building.

Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment