High tea


Outfit for the day :) Laura Ashleigh dress


My dear friend Dana took me out to high tea at the Sofitel for a nice catch up.
We both got a bit excited, because:


1. It means we get to eat, we love food.
2. We get to dress up.
3. We can say Dahhhrlingggg in an exaggerated way & will be completely normal.


Nothing like a great friend to catch up with, while eating amazing food and sipping on a cup of tea.







Headband Miss Miranda



You've always got to capture Dana naturally. Beautiful


Crepes dipped in caramel sauce. Heaven!





Can't go to High tea and not drink tea!


Note the chocolate fountain on the left, hello!




He obviously wasn't happy that I was taking this picture. Nevermind,
he played lovely music in the background :)






xx Farrah

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous high tea Farrah! I love chocolate fountains too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so so good. I'm so hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fantastic and the food tasted amazing. I'm hungry right now too Rach! aaah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked amazing missy!

    So cute.

    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable, what a gorgeous dress! Laura Ashleigh, who would've thought??

    And oh my gosh that food looks soooo gooooood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks loves xxx

    I know! who would have thought, my Mum loves to shop at Laura Ashleigh and she told me about this dress. Since then I've discovered they have cute outfits.

    Thanks for stopping by <3

    ReplyDelete