Ben and Amelia's wedding



We had the pleasure of attending the wedding of one of my dear high school friends. It's so great to be able to witness such a milestone. It was located in the Yarra Valley. This is a beautiful area in Melbourne well known for their wineries. They had a garden ceremony overlooking the gorgeous view. My highlight of the ceremony is watching Amelia walking down the aisle with her Dad and seeing Ben's massive grin. When Amelia was given to Ben, he just couldn't wait and just gave her a kiss right then and there! haha not yet buddy. It was cute.
In the meantime, I was nervous the whole way through because I was to be involved in a Michael Jackson thriller dance later in the night. In my head I was trying to practice all the moves. I love dancing free style but for some reason I just suck at choreography.
While Amelia & Ben were taking photos, I decided I needed to find a place to practice, and what other place is perfect than the spare room where all the cleaning products are kept haha. It was well worth it because we pulled off the dance quite well and everyone loved it.
Note: this is quite important information. I found the cutest shoes ever with bows on them and was super excited that they were the same colour as the flowers on my dress. hehe!



B.e.auutiful


How amazing is the view in the background?

Yeah that's right, I can do thriller. Watch out!

xx Farrah

2 comments: